Meet The Doctor
Dr. Daniel Schneider
Dr. Daniel Schneider has been in practice since 1986. He established a practice in Mountain View, California, for 1 year. He then relocated to Ventura, California, where he has been practicing to the present day.
He has maintained an interest and study of Applied Kinesiology since 1992. He has studied under the founder of AK, Dr. George Goodheart, and other leaders in the field such as Dr. Walter Schmidt, Dr. David Leaf, and Dr. Robert Blaich.
Dr. Schneider has also actively studied Functional Neurology since 2002. He has studied under Dr. Frederick Carrick, founder of the Carrick Institute and Functional Neurology.
Dr. Schneider’s main interests include Movement Disorders and Imbalances, Gastrointestinal Dysfunction, Food Intolerance and Allergies, Neurological Dysfunction, Autoimmune Dysfunction, Soft Tissue Disorders and Imbalances, Structural challenges including Pregnancy, Trauma Recovery, Sports Related Evaluation for Maximum Performance and Recovery, Emotional Release Therapy and Goal Integration.
As a healthcare practitioner, I believe that personalized natural and preventive care is of the utmost importance in helping people achieve their greatest potential in the expression of life. My education and experience in the healthcare field have enabled me to incorporate a client-centered approach to medicine tailored to each person’s unique needs who seek my counsel.
Because beliefs, attitudes, dietary habits, and daily activities all play a major role in overall wellness, I include in my examination the physical, neurological, mental, nutritional, and emotional state of my client in order to make a more holistic and accurate diagnosis. A devotion to achieving and expressing the best potential for health is the basis and primary focus of my practice. I am thankful for, humbled by, and place great value in the trust and confidence of my clients with whom I work in partnership for better health.
Professional Achievements & Affiliations
- Doctor of Chiropractic 1986 Palmer College of Chiropractic West, Santa Clara, Calif.
- Private practice Mountain View, Calif 1985-1986
- Private practice Ventura, Calif. 1986-present Board qualified, American Chiropractic Neurology Board, 2003 Board eligible, International Board of Applied Kinesiology 1994
- Doctor of Chiropractic 1986 Palmer College of Chiropractic West, Santa Clara, Calif. Board qualified, American Chiropractic Neurology Board, 2003 Board eligible, International Board of Applied Kinesiology 1994 Certified Practitioner Neurolinguistic Programming 1990 Certificate in Attention Deficit Disorders, Learning and Behavioral Disorders, Carrick Institute, 2002
- A.C.A Council on Neurology 2001 to present.
- International College of Applied Kinesiology 1992 to present
- California Chiropractic Association 1985 to present
- American Chiropractic Association 1985 to present
- Certified Practitioner Neurolinguistic Programming 1990
- A.C.A Council on Neurology 2001 to present. International College of Applied Kinesiology 1992 to present California Chiropractic Association 1985 to present.